My eight-month old wants to feed himself, but he barely eats anything unless I feed him!Read More
Are you a parent who wants a better relationship with your child now and in the future? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and Family Counselor with 30+ years of experience, I understand children and I understand families.
Do any of these situations apply to you?
• You have a child who seems more difficult or complicated than other children you know.
• Your child is having sleep problems
• You feel uncertain about the best way to discipline
• Your child has challenging behavior at home or at school
• Your children don't get along with one another
• Your child is dealing with anxiety or other difficult feelings
• ¥our child has difficulty using the toilet or has enuresis or encopresis (accidental wetting or soiling)
• ¥ou need guidance for how to talk to your child about difficult subjects, such as paents divorce or separation, family illness, death
• ¥ou feel pressed for time and don't know how best to manage the family/work balancing act
Perhaps you have a few parenting questions, or perhaps you have a long list. You aren’t looking for a diagnosis. You want expertise, guidance and support from someone who sees every child as a unique person.
I meet with families in person in the San Francisco Bay Area and by Skype, Facetime, email and telephone all over the world. My approach is flexible to meet your needs. Parents tell me that they see changes after our very first meeting and that a short term consultation leads to long term results.
Book a consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to reprint materials from this website to share. You do not need extra permission from me. although I appreciate your including my name and website with the articles.